Due: Wednesday (9/14/16) or Thursday (9/15/16)
Engineering Anatomy Prezi
Students will collaborate to engineer a free-standing structure made of dried spaghetti and mini-marshmallows that can hold up the most weight possible.
- Research architechtural design concepts
- Collaborate to create an initial design for the pasta tower
- Cooperate in groups to construct the tower based on the design
- Evaluate the success of the design
- Draw conclusions which connect architectural design concepts to how our bones support our own weight