- Identifying challenges that prevented you from turning in the assignment on time
- Establishing goals that address those challenges
- Creating a list of action steps that will help you reach those goals
New Late Work Policy
- Late assignments will not have any credit reduced for submission after the due date.
- Late assignments will only be graded if a "Late Assignment Goal Setting" worksheet is completed and stapled to each late assignment.
- Late assignments must be turned into the purple basket labeled "Late Work."
- Late assignments have no guarantee that they will be graded in a timely manner or at all. (For example, if I receive your late work during the last week of the semester, it is unlikely that I will have the time to grade your late work. Ungraded late work will be scored as a zero.)
- All missing work will still be scored as a zero until the assignment is graded.