Due: Friday, 2/10/17
- You may submit either a Mind Map or the Study Guide to complete this assignment.
- The Mind Map will be graded using a new rubric (see below). Choose the Mind Map if you feel that you have a solid grasp of the material and want to express your knowledge in a creative way. A solid grasp means you can do the following:
- describe the difference and simlilarites between prokaryotes and eukaryotes with examples
- label and describe the functions of all major organelles with analogies
- identify and explain the different types of cellular transport using visual diagrams
- The Study Guide is based on the Amoeba Sister videos (see below). Choose the Study Guide if you feel that you would do better with something with more structure that will allow you review all the material. Some of the videos are the same ones assigned as Edpuzzles, but some videos are new and are not used as Edpuzzles.
- You may complete both assignments for extra credit. Only completed assignments will count for extra credit. For example, if you submit both a Mind Map and a Study Guide but the Study Guide is missing several pages or are left blank, I will only grade the Mind Map for credit. If both assignments are submitted incomplete, I will select one to grade upon my own discretion.
Mind Map Rubric & Instructions
Link to Mind Map Rubric
Study Guide Handout & Videos
| || |
| || || |